Refereed Journal Articles
- A Path to Ending Poverty by Way of Ending Unemployment: A Federal Job Guarantee” with William Darity Jr., Darrick Hamilton, and Khaing Zaw. The Russel Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences, forthcomming.
- “Small Farms Smaller Plots: Land Size, Fragmentation, and Productivity in Ethiopia” with Mwangi wa Githinji. The Journal of Peasant Studies, 2017.
- “A Question of ‘Fit’: local perspectives on top- down flood mitigation policies in Vermont” with Anita Milman. The Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2017 (Vol. 60, Issue 12).
- “The Federal Job Guarantee — A Policy to Achieve Permanent Full Employment” with William Darity Jr., and Darrick Hamilton, Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, forthcoming.
- “The Color of Wealth in Miami” with Alan A. Aja, Khaing Zaw, Daniel Bustillo, Anne E. Price, Darrick Hamilton, and William Darity, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, forthcoming.
- “The Color of Wealth in the Nation’s Capital” with Kilolo Kijakazi, Rachel Marie Brooks Atkins, Anne E. Price, Darrick Hamilton, and William A. Darity, Jr. Urban Institute, 2016.
- “Economic Impact of the California Global Warming Solutions Act (SB-775) on CA Households” with Anders Fremstad. July 2017.
- “Returning to the Promise of Full Employment: A Federal Job Guarantee in the United States” with William Darity, Jr., Darrick Hamilton, and Anne E. Price. Research Brief, June 2017.
- “Community Supported Agriculture: A Model for the Farmer and the Community?” The Future Economy Project. February 2015.
- Review of Ackerman-Leist, Rebuilding the Foodshed: How to Create Local, Sustainable, and Secure Food Systems, Agriculture and Human Values, 2016.
- Review of Guha-Sapir et al., The Economic Impacts of Natural Disasters, Journal of Economic Issues, 2016.
*Forthcoming papers are available upon request.