Refereed Journal Articles
- “Small Farms Smaller Plots: Land Size, Fragmentation, and Productivity in Ethiopia” with Mwangi wa Githinji. The Journal of Peasant Studies, 2017.
- “A Question of ‘Fit’: local perspectives on top- down flood mitigation policies in Vermont” with Anita Milman. The Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2017.
- “The Color of Wealth in the Nation’s Capital” with Kilolo Kijakazi, Rachel Marie Brooks Atkins, Anne E. Price, Darrick Hamilton, and William A. Darity, Jr. Urban Institute, 2016.
- “Economic Impact of the California Global Warming Solutions Act (SB-775) on CA Households” with Anders Fremstad. July 2017.
- “Returning to the Promise of Full Employment: A Federal Job Guarantee in the United States” with William Darity, Jr., Darrick Hamilton, and Anne E. Price. Research Brief, June 2017.
- “Community Supported Agriculture: A Model for the Farmer and the Community?” The Future Economy Project. February 2015.
- Review of Ackerman-Leist, Rebuilding the Foodshed: How to Create Local, Sustainable, and Secure Food Systems, Agriculture and Human Values, 2016.